Sure, we have all heard about the importance of exfoliating our skin. We know it helps, but why does it help?
Some of Hollywood’s biggest stars pay thousands of dollars to keep their skin looking great, and exfoliation is a big part of their routine. Exfoliation should be step number 1!! But why?
Some of the benefits include, but are not limited to:
Benefits of Exfoliation
• Detoxification of the skin
• Brightens the complexion
• Gets rid of dead, dull skin cells
• Reveals healthy, younger skin
• Reduces fine lines and sun damage
• Improves skin tone
• Kills bacteria and prevents breakouts
• Improves product penetration and treatment results
Exfoliate at Home
1. In the shower, soap body thoroughly, then rinse
2. Rub exfoliating scrub all over, then rinse
3. Towel dry
4. Apply your favorite body lotion
Now that we know why… here is the big question, HOW??? I don’t know about you, but paying thousands on a regular basis is not something that I am interested in, BUT I do want to have healthier, younger looking skin.
Great news, you can have your own Macro-exfoliator in your own home! Using this great tool removes over 5,000 skin cells each time you use it. I personally have one, and use it at least once a week. It even has a “smart doc” mode that walks you through each step, and it only takes 5 minutes!
Give your skin care products a fighting chance and start exfoliating your skin today!
The FREE Mini Facial Kit includes samples of 3 age-defying products formulated to smoothe skin texture, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the condition of your lips.